cAREER sUPPORT fOR aLL cREATIVES
We facilitate chats about projects, prospects & passions, to help you build meaningful connections and grow together. Let us match you with creatives who share your goals or you can reach out to anyone using our messaging tool.
Create your personalised action plan for a sneak peek at our membership.
The creative industries are the fastest growing part of the UK economy*, but not all creatives are thriving in their careers. Why? A lack of support and a lack of diversity. 47%* of the UK’s creative workforce is freelance, so almost half of us are going it alone with little or no access to career development tools. Amongst employers, the emphasis placed on CPD varies hugely. In 2019, the Creative Industries Policy and Evidence Centre (PEC) identified professional development as one of the critical issues facing our sector**.
There's also a diversity issue within our sector. In particular, there's a wealth of evidence to suggest that Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) creatives may be subject to biases that affect their employment***, hindering their ability to even access the creative industries, let alone thrive within them.
*Creative Freelancers, Creative Industries Federation, 2017 **Skills, talent and diversity in the creative industries, PEC, 2019 ***Creative Diversity, Creative Industries Federation, 2015
WE AIM TO ADDRESS THESE ISSUES BY:
- Enabling creatives from all backgrounds to support one another through community, peer partnerships and mentoring
- Providing practical resources (worksheets, templates, content, events etc.) to help creatives plan and grow in key areas, such as confidence building and goal-setting
- Advocating for a more diverse creative industries with increased representation of BAME creatives
If you want to be part of our movement and take a step towards growing your career today...Join us
We provide tools, designed specifically for creatives, to help you identify where you’re at and plan your future. As well as inspirational stories and daily motivation, we have self-help materials available. Plus, tandem materials designed to support you in your conversations with other members.
Become a member to benefit from our:
- Growing network of creatives
- Peer and resource matching tools
- Mentoring programmes
- Essential planning worksheets and motivational resources
- Regular special events & much more…
Join now for only £5/month
(pssst, your first month is free!)